BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

31 Jan 2018

Happy Fears

These days....actually since this year began, I've been unreasonably (for mi) happy and excited, it scares me. Nothing in particular has happened or is happening, but I find myself suddenly giddy and excited....anticipation but in a positive manner. A random thought occurred to mi today: When I get my doctorate degree, I might not practice, or at least, not for long. Now isn't that an amazingly terrifying thought?? Worked all these years and I finally accepted that I truly don't think this is ultimately what I want. LMAO. Doesn't help that my dad has always said that he sees mi as something else (don't want to say), despite all the schooling he has sacrificed for haha.

0 comments: