BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

25 Oct 2007

dear tiami...


Obsessed but unattached,
that's how life seems to bend
I know all about him,
when he's high to when he runs out of steam.
It's crazy cause every time it hurts,
Also partly because I ain't the one he trusts.

It would be easier if I understood it,
it would be easier if I knew how to work this "gift".
I mean why me?
Why can't the answer for once simply be plain to see?
It's crazy because every time it hurts,
Also partly because the story still is a blank spot.

I guess its because of his blood,
Maybe that's why I was called.
It's a weak point I have I know,
It's one I try so hard not to show.
It's crazy because every time it hurts,
And yet I can never see where exactly it cuts!

i do wish I could figure all this out.
Either that, or he would come about.
I do know how nicely it all plays in my head,
Us together as friends until the end.
But that for now remains a fantasy,
Something I might almost never see.
So for now, I want it to be clear though,
So its is known how my problem flows:
I truly am obsessed but unattached,
I need help, or I might soon get crazy and have my mind trashed...

So Tiami, do help fast...




0 comments: