BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

24 Jun 2009

Both sides of the coin

I adore your smile.
The way it starts, spreads, lights up and brightens the world.
I abhor your smile.
The way you let it out, hide your feelings and lie to the world.

I adore your laughter.
It's gentle sound, characteristically unique, in a cute way.
I abhor your laughter,
It's icy state, cold and uncaring, a response to all things.

I adore your voice.
Smooth and silky, seductive when you want it to be.
I abhor your voice.
Easy and always, destructive all but when you are in a fantasy.

I adore your fingers.
Gorgeous and delicate, a beauty to behold.
I abhor your fingers.
Cutting and touching, easily doing damage to your soul; uncaring.

I adore your eyes,
Sensuous and seductive, they can bring a player to the point of game over.
I abhor your eyes.
Devilish deceiver, Oh if only looks could kill.

I adore your life.
Pampered and un-lacking. Being broke was never in your DNA.
I abhor your life.
Leashed and chained. Your comfort comes at the price of freedom.

I defy the laws quite bravely,
Because in you, i get both sides of the coin.

0 comments: