BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

7 Apr 2014

Random Again :)

I have no idea what I want to write, but I simply feel like writing so here I am haha. This might turn into a rant about absolutely nothing, but we'll see.

So I am currently in my parent's house. First time in 4 years. Being in the country feels more weird actually. Being here is nice, the house I mean. Its just mi, mum and dad for now, and I must say, its been a lot more peaceful than I expected.
I spend most of the time with mum - did I mention I'm driving now?? So anyway, driving mum around, experiencing the horrors of traffic in this state first hand. Horrors is really the only description.

Haven't really done much in the area of socializing. Those are know are far away and too busy (apparently, everyone grew up while I was away). Those around I'm too lazy to try to get to know (making friends is a chore....) so thats that. (Save your judging please lol).

Odd though, I do feel kind of lonely. I mean I feel like I'm missing someone or something. Not necessarily my friends, haven't seen them in ages (besides the the ones in Japan). But just....someone/something.

Moving again by the way.... super far away this time....

Actually, I think these 'lonely' thoughts began after that lady planted it in my head last time I was moving. If she hadn't asked (Don't you get lonely? Are you running away from something??) I wouldn't have had these thoughts I think....

Ok, now this is getting dark. It was meant to be random speech day lol. Time to leave it means hehe.

Cheers

xo

0 comments: