BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

10 Jun 2017

My love for K-Stars

so recently, TOP was hospitalized for an overdose and I discovered the true meaning of having a compulsion to manage an obsessive thought/anxiety. I kept refreshing my search browser with every rising heart rate. So I'll be calm, feel my heart rate speeding up after thirty mins, refresh browser, no bad news?? Ok, calm again. Reset. Repeat. It got so bad my brother was calming mi down. lol I'm a mess.

When did I become that intense fan girl?? You would think a member of my family was in critical condition. But then in a way, wasn't it though?? A different kind but one nonetheless.
Now this is one group. How do people with multiple biases do it??

Ok random post done.

It's been a while by the way. Will do a brief life update later :)

xo

0 comments: