BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

17 Jun 2008

The Break-Up

If dawn comes and you are gone,
I won't cry for you.
You may think it's because I lack love for you,
You may think I led you on all this time.

If dawn comes and you are gone,
I will laugh still.
You may think I wished you dead,
And that I'm glad you are gone.

But truth...

If dawn comes and you are gone,
I won't weep because my heart would bleed from it,
I won't weep because I may never stop.
I won't weep because you said "see you soon", and by God I will.

if dawn comes and you are gone,
I'd laugh at the joke my life has become,
I'd laugh at the fact that last night is the last memory of that smile I'll have,
I'd laugh because my forever has come to an end.

So if dawn comes and you must go,
Hold me in your arms one last time,
Tell me it's okay and kiss my true smile,
For it would be the last of it the world shall see.

0 comments: