BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

3 Dec 2017

So....

someone else. Well more like I’m mad he doesn’t like mi I guess. I don’t think I want  a relationship, I just want him to like mi. And I hate the feeling. Especially cause he likes my friend. A lot. 
I want to go home. Sleep in the parking lot, I don’t care. Anywhere but hers. I’m not fit to drive. I shouldn’t be behind the wheels. But I guess I like him more then I thought and I can’t be with her. I just want to be with myself. 
He likes her. 
He dotes on everyone. I want to go home. 
I like him. 
I don’t want this.  
I’m tired

So, take mi home....

I don’t like him.

 I just want the attention and I was mad about that. 

I just liked feeling special and got mad when it was taken away. 

0 comments: