BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

19 Dec 2017

Tales by Moonlight

Sometimes I lay awake at night and ponder the question 

“am I really happy?? 

What can make me happy??” 

My best friend says I get bored easily; loose interest in things almost as suddenly as the frenzy that takes a hold of mi when I gain interest in them. The only things that haven’t come to bore mi are language, travel and writing; but I suspect that is simply due to the fleeting and rare opportunities I have to practice them. 

The limited-edition-like feeling remains fresh each time. I long for something always, yet I don’t quite know the name of it. 
Some psychologists will suggest acceptance in order to arrive at happiness. But the act of accepting is almost synonymous with settling.

 I feel trapped and caged. Yet I know the door is open; though I remain unaware of what direction to fly off to. 


So, I write. I write and hope for the fog to lift someday. 

0 comments: