BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

15 Jul 2008

あなたの目を開店したとき...

(When you opened your eyes...)

When you opened your eyes,
You said "Who are you?"
And my heart was crushed to bits.
When you opened your eyes,
You turned into her arms,
And my heart was ripped out from me.

Was our past all a dream,
Or is this the nightmare?
Just last night I was in your arms,
Just last night you whispered words about forever.
Who would have guessed I would play Cinderella?
Who would have thought my forever only lasted till midnight?

When you opened your eyes,
It was as though my heart stopped,
because the pain made time freeze for me.
How is it that you forgot it all in the blink of an eye?
How is it that the thing I wished for the most,
is that which kills me ever so slowly?

When you opened your eyes...
Oh my aching heart,
Is there a way to rip it out totally so it hurts no more?
It bleeds and is crushed, yet it would not leave me.
Is there away to run from this pain for good?

Now you've opened your eyes,
And your time has resumed.
Now you've opened your eyes,
Yet my time has stopped.
It is a sad joke fate plays on us.
We walk the same planet, two lovers, searching for our love,
Yet we are doomed to pass each other each time,
With the other only a breath away.

0 comments: