BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

13 Apr 2013

Mi and Flowers

Its not that I hate them.
I mean granted, I am yet to find a flower with a scent I find appealing, and I do not want to receive flowers as a present. Despite all this, I do love seeing gardens with beautiful flowers. Yes, I think flowers are beautiful. In their natural state, planted and under the sun. 

Isn't it just too cruel to uproot a plant in order to present it to someone as a gift, only to have it die in a few days?? If you must give someone flowers as a present, how about presenting them in a flower pot?? A present that ends up in the garbage turns out to be a waste. Sure, the thought is what they say counts, but really now....

And for some reason, I get mad at the flowers. I know it makes no sense, and its not their fault they end up being plucked. But still, its like they give up without even trying. Not putting up a fight when they get picked, and then wilting away soon after. They are living things too, so I think or wish they would fight to live more. This is a rather illogical thought of mine, I know, but still, can't help it. 

So while I would not like to get a bouquet of roses (which by the way I can't stand the smell of), I would not mind going to spend a day or a minute at a beautiful flower garden, watch the sun set and know that I can go back there anytime to relieve the memory and watch my 'present'.  

0 comments: