BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

....her own world....

Weird is the very nice description you would get;
different would definitely be a good one;
metaphoric would make it to the top ten list;
but a thorned-rose best describes this blog.

Disclaimer: (Art above is not mine)
This blog might be a bit depressing for some, emotions might be stirred, feelings affected, questions left unanswered, etc. Viewer discretion is advised.... If you don't like what you see, don't comment. Just close the tab and it won't bother you anymore. :)
Mi

5 Sept 2007

...Only hope...



Theres a song thats inside of my soul,


Its the one that I've tried to write over and over again.


I awake in the infinite cold,


but you sing to me over and over and over again.





So I lay my head back down,


and I lift my hands and pray,


to be only yours,


I pray to be only your


I know now, you're my only hope...


- Only Hope, Mandy Moore




For some reason, I cant get this song out of my mind. Each time I hear, sing or hum it, it seems to reach a part of me. a part I cannot reach, yet I know I need to reach some how. A part I cannot understand. I think that's why I keep playing it. I try to understand it, try to see if it would make and bring some sense into my world. Each time I hear it, it brings a sense of...hope. I try to put it down in words, try to write it down, what ever it is. I try to see if I can understand it that way, but am not so lucky.





...Am cold...





It's the strangest and darndest thing you know. This feeling. To be cold both on the outside and ont he inside. I try and I try,but it cant seem to reach the many sources of warmth. There are people all around me, but I seem to have faded away, or blended into the background, because they really don't seem to know am here. I seem to be in another world, of a different time and place. Like am watching them from from another world, viewing them from a tinted glass. They all look warm from here. Inside, outside or even both ways for some! It's only me in this cold dark world.





...am awake in the infinite cold...you're my only hope...





Can't anyone hear me? My words seem to bounce back to me over and over again. It feels like am going under. I try to leave this world but its locked from the other side. I yell, scream, beg and plead. But nothing happens. Then you come along. Itry to scream again, but you walk by. you don't hear me. You don't see me.





Don't walk away from me I beg you! O please don't walk away! Don't walk away please, come back! Come back and set me free...You walk on as my voice fades. With the last strength and will I have, I wisper "come back...





...You're my only hope...

0 comments: